I am two months in living in Netherlands. The sun is shining and it is a beautiful Sunday. Today is Kevins birthday and I am sad that I am missing it. However, with another month starting, it is time to set some goals.
1) Travel to two other countries (Turkey for a week and UK for a weekend are planned)
2) Run at least 15 times (50 miles all together, saw a friend with this goal on facebook)
3) Bike every other day and walk every other day
4) Finish the first and second part of my Dutch lessons
5) Cook three Dutch meals and some fusion meals
6) Keep blogging (15 posts for the month)
7) Skype with family/friends (anyone who wants to talk)
8) Knit at least 5 things and draw at least 20 (new hobbies)
9) Finish reading the first two Game of Thrones books
10) Dreaded dissertation to 150 pages, 2 papers submitted
11) Other research goals that I wont bore you with!
12) Engage with friends at the my work. Be open to new experiences.
If you have suggestions, please share them in the comments section. I would love some more ideas!