Well, its a little before two months since I arrived in the Netherlands. Time to check how I did this month.
Goals for May:
1) Travel to two other countries – Belgium and Germany.
2) Run at least 15 times – I ran about 5 times.
3) Get a bike and travel with it (3 longer trips, daily biking) – Got the bike, only a few small rides so far.
4) Finish the first part of my Dutch lessons – Still working on it.
5) Cook three Dutch meals – I cooked a lot of meals.
6) Keep blogging (15 posts) – Done.
7) Skype with family/friends (anyone who wants to talk) – Done.
8) Find a coffee place to relax in – Still looking.
9) Finish reading the first two Game of Thrones books – still on the first book.
10) Dreaded dissertation to 150 pages, 2 papers submitted – still working.
11) Other research goals that I wont bore you with! – not done.
Well it seems that I have a lot more to do. The lesson learned is that nothing goes as fast as you would like.